BackBox Linux Hard Disk install
Make sure that your computer is set to boot the external device containing BackBox.
- Insert the BackBox disk into your CD drive.
- Start or restart your computer.
Try BackBox without installing
Install BackBox Linux. The Language screen appears.
- Select your desired language and click
- Select the location closest to your location and click
- Select where you want to put BackBox and click
- Enter the requested information, and click
Forward. The Ready to install window appears.
- Verify that the language, layout, location, and personal information are correct and click
Install. The installation wizard begins.
When the installation wizard finishes, the Installation complete window appears.
Restart now to restart your computer.
BackBox is now installed!