BackBox Linux Forums
Get in touch with the development team, the contributors and other users of BackBox Linux! Help us to improve the distribution with your suggestions and get support if you have any kind of trouble.
BackBox Forums has a few simple rules, we would like get your attention on these:
- BackBox team will give support to anyone as much as it can without distinction.
- BackBox team is not able to give any support on any other pen-testing distribution, support is valid only for Backbox Linux.
- In order to keep forum clean and easy to manage/handle/navigate, we invite all users to check that there is no duplicate of topic they want to start. It will be enough a quick search to figure out this issue! Any of duplicated posts will be removed without notification.
- To be able to post topic on forum you will need to have already familiarity and basic knowledge on UNIX/Linux systems, the required knowledge is mandatory to be able to use BackBox and to ask for support on it. If you are beginner, please go first for “Linux Basic System Administration Tutorial” to get some knowledge, otherwise you will have some difficulty on BackBox tools usage which will create only confusion.
- Please don't play around with BackBox's tools without required knowledge!
- Please note that the topic started in English must continue with English only and if there are any different lang posts they will be removed without notification!
The official Community Forums for the BackBox Linux project are located at https://forum.backbox.org